If, like me, you have tried Google Earth on a computer with Windows Vista on it, chances are that you’ve encountered this little problem: Every time you start your computer, up pops a window entitled “Google Earth End User License Agreement” containing a message that says “The web page could not be displayed”, and the stupid thing won’t go away. There are many suggestions on the net as to what will solve this problem, but I think this one is by far the simplest (plus it worked on my computer): Simply remove it from the computer’s startup list.
- Open the Start menu
- Type MSCONFIG in the search field at the bottom, and press Enter
- The window “System Configuration” opens
- Go to the Startup tab
- Find “Google EULA Launcher” in the list
- Remove the checkmark for “Google EULA Launcher”
- Click OK
- Restart the computer to check if the problem has been solved
And that should be it.