A collection of links to hopefully relevant articles on computer security and website security, which will grow as I find new ones.
For the record, I cannot make any guarantees regarding the content on linked websites. Peruse at your own discretion, and at your own risk.
- The top ten commandments of password protection (facecrooks.com)
- How to lockdown your Facebook account for maximum privacy and security (facecrooks.com)
- PGP Key Generator — Easy to use tool for creating PGP keys on the fly.
- Random Word Generator — Useful for creating long but typefriendly passwords.
- How Secure Is My Password? — Get an estimate for how secure, or how it will take to break, your password.